Sunday, July 11, 2010

New technology! New accessibility! A whole new world!

Greetings all!
Today was a wonderful day!
Here's what I all did.
Went to the exhibit hall.
Some of the booths I stopped at were
G W Micro
Human ware
Serotek
A C B radio
Digit eyes
and so many more.
Some of the people I met were
Jeff Bishop
and Kimberly Cline from
Gw Micro
and she showed me the new
Book sense d s
and also the
New braille sense 18
and I saw so much more.
That does it for the exhibit hall article!
If you liked it, be sure to
drop me a line!
Don't forget to listen to the coverage of the convention on
A C B radio interactive
and
A C B radio main stream
See you at convention!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment