Friday, April 8, 2011

We're still Here, but Busy!

Greetings everyone!
It seems like it has been ages since I have even thought about posting to the blog. However, I decided that it's only fair to keep it going.
So, it's time for an update.
First, I have been asked by a few people, "What happened to the podcast?"
Well, after taping epasode 19, it occured to me that it was time to take a break, do to school, and also, family obligations. I promised myself that I wouldn't let it slide.
However, it finally occured to me that it was time to put the Techy Tidbits Podcast to rest. And, sorry to announce, the techy tidbits podcast will cece to exist in its present form.
I would like to hear everyones feedback on this, and if it indicates that I should keep it going, I will certainly consider the possibility. However, I'd like to take the time to say, it won't be every week.
Please send all comments on this topic to support@techytidbits.info.
Radio Station
Next, I'd like to announce that since January, techy tidbits has had a radio station. It opperates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with mostly automated content.
However, here's the good news for all you podcast lovers out there.
Every Saturday night, I do a show called Saturday Night Out West, and we play music, chatter abit, pick on people, and just have a blast!
The show starts at 7:00 P.M central.
To find the radio station,
Click on this link
Also, I am looking for broadcasters. If you think that you have the knoledge of broadcasting, and a good music collection, feel free to send me an email, as I'd love to have you as a broadcaster! Send the email to support@techytidbits.info and I'll see what I can do to get you on the Air!
Well, folks, that is about it for the update.
Stay tuned, as I hope to blog more, and get back into the blogging mood!
Sincerely,
Tyler Juranek

No comments:

Post a Comment