Sunday, August 8, 2010

A small tutorial now available!

Hi all.
Just a quick note.
I saw a list member on the gw-info email list who was asking how to do an uninstall of window-eyes.
I know that many list members wrote out step by step instructions, and I'm greatful that they have done so.
However, I feel that there may be some people out there that might appreciate a small audio tutorial that walks them through an uninstall of window-eyes.
So, I stept up to the plate, and made a small one.
This short audio tutorial is free, and may be distributed to anyone.
It walks you through two ways of removing window-eyes.
You can download it by
Clicking here
I hope you folks out there find it verry helpful.
Enjoy!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment