Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An A C B announcement!

Greetings all!
Just wanted to let you all know that
A C B
has been working on a verry important audio vidio description prodject.
Since I'm a proud member of A C B, I thought I'd post this here.
This Thursday night, we will be streaming an audio described version of the movie David and Monika on
A C B Radio World
and I encourage you all to listen!
The work that has been done between A C B radio's managing director, Larry Turnbull, and H B O, has been fonominal!
My thanks goes out to Larry for getting this movie to A C B radio!
This will be fantastic, so enjoy it, as we are the A C B, forging new fronteers for our future!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment