Thursday, July 15, 2010

Attending the last guiding eyes reception made up my mind

Hello all!
This will be my last post from Az, or at least one of them.
I would like to tell each and every person that reads this post, that attending the last guiding eyes reception made up my mind, and told me what I wanted to do.
I am planning to apply for a dog at
Guiding eyes
when I am 15, and getting a dog at 16, if I'm accepted.
My thanks to Melinda from
Guiding eyes
for inviting me to the reception!
It was soooooooooooooooooo fun!
Please be sure to
Drop me a line!
and be sure to listen to what's left of the convention on
A C B radio main stream
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.
Until next time, America...

No comments:

Post a Comment