Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playing darts!

Greetings all!
Did you know I played darts last night?
Let me tell ya all about it.
First, I went to ask Jeff if he was coming to play.
He said,
"No, I'm going to another training."
He might've been scared that he would get beaten by a kid named Tyler.
lol, lol!
So we first played count up, and we all just threw darts, just to practice.
Then we played got ya.
It was quite fun, and guess who won?
Tyler Juranek!
lolololololol!
Jeff would've got beaten!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Just kidding!
lol!
Please be sure to
Drop me a line!
Also, be sure to continue to listen to the coverage of the 49th anual A C B convention on
A C B radio interactive
and on
A C B radio Main Stream
Happy listening!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment