Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it true that Tyler Juranek could be the next host of Main Menu Live?

Greetings all!
Great news for you A C B radio listeners!
To answer the question in the title of this post, yes, it is verry much a possibility.
I was talking to
A C B radios
managing director, Larry Turnbull last night.
I said,
"Larry, I would like to step up to the plate and start hosting Main Menu live."
He wants me to partner up with someone to do the show.
Larry and I think that
Jeff Bishop
and I would be a good team to work together on the prodject.
However, you all need to understand that reading only this post doesn't mean that this is final.
Larry and I still need to talk with
Jeff Bishop
to see what he thinks.
If it is final, though, that will mean that I Tyler Juranek, will be the youngest brodcaster in
The history of A C B radio
Stay tuned for more updates on the subject.
Also, please be sure to
Drop me a line!
And be sure to listen to the convention coverage on
A C B radio Interactive
and on
A C B radio Main Stream
Happy listening!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment