Friday, July 30, 2010

Jr hits the blog! Wow! What an accomplishment!

Hello all!
Oh my, we've really got something to talk about today!
No joke at all!
Most of the time, we try to stay on-topic about technology on this blog, but today, we needed to take some time to write a funny article about this really funny guy.
The funny guy that we will be talking about today is a guy from Denison, Ia.
Jr Paully!
Folks, if you don't know who Jr Paully is, you will soon learn!
Trust me!
hahaha!
Anyway, this guy is sooooooooo funny!
Let me tell ya why!
First, you go to an auction, and basically, it's just sun-burned serious stuff.
Oh no, not when you walk into this place.
First, you get the pleasant smell of Jr's air freshner, also known as manure!
hahahahahahahahaha!
lol!
Then, there's the jokes!
Who knows what you'll hear him joking about in there during the sale.
Let's cover some of the stuff I heard today, when selling my cattle.
Jr: "Are you gunna keep all this money for yourself, or give some of it to your mom?"
Me: "Well, I think I'll keep it for myself!"
Jr: "ahh, your gunna keep it for yourself, I figured that."
Jr: "Yah, he said mom, if I make money off these calvs I am keeping it for myself. If I lose mony, then these are your cattle."
hahahahahahahahaha!
Ok, so after they sell my steers and all that, there was a steer in the ring that was blind.
I saw them trying to help him, and that's excellent!
As a result, I'm posting this here for Jr.
Guess what?
Remember when the Americans with Disibilities act, ADA, was written in 1990?
Well guess what?
The Cattle with Disibilities Act, CDA, was written in 2010!
Here is what it says
Rule number 1.
Be sure to try to help them in any way.
Rule number 2.
Give there trailer guide a bell if a calf is blind.
Rule number 3.
If blind, give them a cc, otherwise known as a cattle cane!
If unable to walk, give them a cattle chair, to stear themselves around with at least one of there hooves.
So there you go, the CDA is now complete!
Ok!
Here we go!
The moment we've all ben waiting for!
To listen to Jr!
To download a recording of him selling my calvs,
Click here!
If you liked this article, please be sure to
Send me an email!
or call the comment line at 206-337-4505!
And, make sure you check out
The official Denison Livestock home page!
See ya later, joking Jr!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment