Saturday, July 10, 2010

A C B Convention! Here we come!

Greetings all!
Today is a great day!
Today is when I fly out to Pheenix, Az, for the A C B convention!
I'm sure you're all wondering, what in the world is he talking about?
The A C B, stands for the American Council of the Blind.
This is the first time I'm going.
I mustn't forget to thank Mike Honig, from Davinport, Iowa, who nominated me for the first timers award!
Thank you so much, mike!
This is the 49th anual convention, witch means, more stuff, more everything!
Here are some things that will be happening at the convention.
A full exhibit hall.
The A C B cafe, whare they will have sandwitches, and all kinds of snacks, pop, etc etc!
Tours, that will go to different places around Pheenix.
And, I can't forget, Larry turnbull, the
A C B Radio
managing director.
He will be streaming the elections, and all the other a c b sessions.
So Tyler, maybe I'm not going to the convention. Is there a way I can participate as well?
Sure! As I stated before, Larry Turnbull will be streaming the sessions, and monti, another
A C B
rep will be streaming the exhibit hall coverage.
Ok, Tyler, your saying that people will be streaming the sessions and all that, but how do we listen?
Well, starting on Sunday Night, there will be the roll calling on
A C B radio interactive
And, if you need to get a hold of them anytime,
Send them an email!
Then, all the rest of the streaming will happen on
A C B radio main stream
If you have any further questions about convention, visit
The A C B home page
Also, be sure to subscribe to our
rss feed
You can also
Send me an email
or
Follow me on twitter
For more A C B radio announcements, you may decide you want to
subscribe to the A C B radio announce list
See you at convention!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment