Thursday, July 15, 2010

Elevator! Oh know! Where's your guide dog, dude?

Greetings all!
Uhhhhhhhhh! Those evil elevators!
Ok, so here's the story on this deal.
I was going to the guiding eyes reception, and my mom was going somewhere, I don't remember where.
So, here I am, I'm thinking, "Oh, I'll get up there just fine!"
Good gravy over mashed potatoes!
Was that ever an out of range estimate!
I hit the button to go down to the 2nd floor, you know.
So I get there, and oops!
I took the wrong turn!
So, I get up on the elevator that I just got off, and the guy was like,
"So what floor do you need, sir?"
I said, "30th, please."
The guy responds and says
"three, ok."
So we get up to the third floor and the doors open.
I said
"Oh great! I got on the wrong elevator, sir."
The guy laughed!
So then this other guy gets in, and says,
"What floor you need?"
I replied,
"Two, please."
So instead of that button, what does he push?
"The fire alarm button!"
Uhhhhhhhhh!
He even pushed it a seccond time!
hahahahahahaha!
So anyway, we get down to two, and this lady comes up and says,
"Sir, do you need help?"
"Yes, mam, where is the elevator that takes me up to the 30th floor?"
To make a long story short, I get off on the 30th floor, and am on the wrong side of the hall.
Ug!
So when I finally found the room I was looking for, I told the guide dog users in there
"I sure had a hard time finding the elevator to get up here, and maybe the dogs would find the right one, as they might be more inteligent!"
No, no... "Not necessarily!"
When they asked down on the 2nd floor if I needed help, I should of said,
"Yes, mam, Where's my intelligent guide dog?"
hahahahahahaha!
Stay tuned for more storys!
Until next time, America...

No comments:

Post a Comment