Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tylers fun filled day!

Hi all!
Boy!
Did I have a busy day at convention today!
Here's what I all did.
1. Got up, and got ready.
2. Went straight down to the exhibit hall to spin the wheel to try to win a stream at the
R F B and D booth
and missed it by two notches.
3. Saw some other exhibits.
4. Went to have lunch with Mike Honig.
We went to burger king, and I had some chicken fries.
5. Went to the
Guiding eyes
reception, and guess what?
I found the way there all by myself!
woohoo!
I talked with some of the most friendlyest people about there guide dogs that they got from guiding eyes.
It was sooooooooooooo much fun, and the food was soooooooooooooooo good!
I asked them if I could come back tomorrow, and they said,
"Sure! We'd love to have ya!"
And, that was my day.
Be sure to
Drop me a line!
and also listen to the A C B convention coverage on
A C B radio interactive
and on
A C B radio Main Stream
Happy listening!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment