Friday, July 9, 2010

Techy tidbit Main menu segments out of production

Hey all,
I will not take the time to ramble on and on in this blog post.
I am here to tell you, that as of today, Friday, July 9th, 2010, the main menu techy tidbit segments are now out of production, and will no longer be recorded.
The remaining ones, will still air on the program, however, there will be no more segments recorded.
This is because of a lack of user feedback, and a lack of items to review.
I may record a few in the future, so you'll hear from me, but just not every show.
I thoroughly enjoyed doing this, for the last 4 or five weeks.
But I've decided my time has come to take my foot off the gas peddle and step back.
I would like to here your feedback, and if it indicates I should change my mind, I will certainly do so.
To email me, follow the link.

Also, a sincere thanks to Jamie Pauls, host of the Main Menu show, for running the tidbits.
And lastly, thank you to all of you listeners who took the time to listen to the tidbits each week.
It's truely been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment