Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guide dogs mean a whole new world!

Hello all!
Today in the exhibit hall, I visited the booth for
Guiding eyes for the blind
which is a guide dog school for the blind.
They were telling me that I can apply for a dog when I'm 15, but they will not accept me until I'm 16.
So Tyler, is there something you have to go through to get the dogs?
Yes.
A 26 day course.
You live in a room, with just you and your dog.
You learn how to put on the harness, clean up its feces if you are on the street, etc, etc.
For more info about guide dogs, visit
The guiding eyes home page!
be sure to
Drop me a line!
Also be sure to continue to listen to the a c b convention coverage on
A C B radio interactive
and on
A C B radio Main Stream
Happy listening!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment