Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simon says Meet new people!

Greetings!
Today was more of a lay back, chill out kind of day.
Here's what I all did.
1. Lugged my laptop down to the lobby to fix the nasty blog problem! Ug!
Lucky for me, everything went well.
2. Went to the exhibit hall, and spun the wheel at the
R F B and D booth
and tried to Win the plex talk pocket.
Unfortunately, I missed it by two notches!
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Things happen, I guess.
lolololololololol!
3. Walked around and saw many other exhibits.
4. Met Chriss Park from
G W Micro
Then I went up to the
A C B
cafe and had a burger, chips, and a diet doctor pepper.
Then I went to the pool with kimmy.
and, basically, that was my day!
Please feel free to
Drop me a line!
and of course, please continue to listen to the A C B convention coverage on
A C B radio interactive
and also on
A C B radio main stream
Happy listening!
Note. If you are listening to this post with the built in text to speech, please exit the audible post and use the links provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment